Junior Market Analyst (Financial Markets)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Junior Market Analyst (Financial Markets) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
Career opportunities in Bucharest
In order to support our growth plans and maximise our global efficiency, we are setting up a new technology and operations hub in Bucharest which will play a key role in providing services to the group and to our clients across the world. We aim to initially employ a team of 200 professionals in Romania across a range of technology data services and corporate function roles Our career opportunities cover a number of areas:
Web services - software development, system administration, maintenance and operational support for LSEG web platforms (both Linux and Windows platforms);
Corporate Services - corporate system administration and corporate application support for platforms based on Windows, Citrix and Red HAT;
Market Services which includes application support, system administration and database services engineering for LSEG markets;
Post Trade Services which includes software development and DevOps.
The London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG), is a leading provider of business and financial information on public and private companies globally. LSEG continues to build on a century of experience by transforming data into knowledge and combining our expertise with the latest technology to create new global data and analytical solutions for our clients. With advanced data collection services, cloud-based applications, desktop analytics and print products, we incorporate value added tools such as quantitative Smart Beta equity research and tools for portfolio building and measurement.
We are currently recruiting for a Research Analyst position in our Data Collection Securities team. Our research analysts are responsible for assessing and collecting corporate actions content and information to be used in creating Securities Level identifiers. The Research Analyst is a critical function in the Securities team, gathering data which is used by the investment community to incorporate securities content into investment decision making and stewardship. We are looking for individuals who are comfortable with strict weekly deliverable commitments and have high degree of ownership for the quality of work delivered.
Candidate Profile / Key Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Excellent English language skills (write, read, talk);
- Ability to work independently with high degree of ownership;
- Ability to meet strict weekly timeliness and quality standards established by the department;
- Ability to multi-task and be results driven;
- Experience in financial services sector;
- The ideal candidate should be detailed-oriented.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from multiple information sources including annual reports, press releases, websites, and other filings of publicly traded companies;
- Analyse collected data as per a pre-defined corporate actions methodology and National Numbering system ISO standards;
- Support analysis with brief comments and rationale;
- Provide appropriate references of source documents used;
- Collect and analyse online news releases to London Stock exchange listed companies;
- The ability to work effectively with peers, leads, and manager – both within the team as well as other teams in multiple time zones.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how the technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career. We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
• 25 days’ holiday a year
• Private medical insurance
• Group life insurance policy
• Meal vouchers
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence, which are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.