ISC Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs ISC Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
• A minimum of 1 - 2 years working experience in Supply Chain administration, Logistics or similar role.
• Experience in working within a matrix structure. (US based companies)
• Advanced English (speaking and writing)
• Very good analytical and conceptual skills, quick understanding of figures and complex processes.
• Ability to identify synergies between global processes.
• Solid know-how in supply chain orientated KPIs (OTTR, OTTP, OTD, Past due backlog, Inventory)
• Proficient Excel user and good understanding of information systems (especially SAP) and BI.
• Basic SQL and Alteryx knowledge
• Proficient Tableau user
• Basic Visio knowledge
• Basic SAP HANA knowledge
• Team player.
• Determine root causes that drive negative impact on KPI’s.
• Provide root cause analysis to relevant stakeholders and provide recommendations to drive improvement or correct KPI deviation.
• Identify gaps in operational business flow, that impact reporting data, and notify relevant stakeholders to determine what actions should be taken.
• Verify data quality and determine if additional Master Data Validation is required or database business logic requires changes.
• Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and operational flows for new and existing reports and processes.
• Create presentations with the analysed data and/or findings and host meetings with relevant stakeholders/management.
• Host meetings for operational review and recommend actions