Intern for Internal Auditors
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Intern for Internal Auditors active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fluent spoken and written of English;
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel and Word;
- Ability to work in an organized and structured way;
- Affinity for IT Systems;
- Outgoing and people oriented skills.
- Developing and maintaining authorization concept for internal auditors;
- Communicates with role experts for ERP systems
- Preparation of needed authorizations and definition of roll-out waves;
- Coordination of / and request of needed authorization for each internal auditor;
- Tracking the implementation for authorization concept;
- Carries out additional tasks required by his/ her direct superior.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.