CS Remote Engineer JR
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
Bachelor's degree / equivalent, or High school diploma with significant relevant experience.Responsibilities
- Support the development of on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems.
- Provide technical presentations to an audience of customers, other industry peers and competitors.
- Support revision and correction of work instructions and customer-facing training guides used by field installation specialists.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives in the processes related to field services and product development.
- Support cross-functional groups to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment.
- Act as an escalation point for Field Service Specialists, Service Engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Be the face of Honeywell to with end-users, peers, and competitors in a conference setting
- Learn end-to-end product and solution development and delivery of Honeywell products and solutions
- Become a technical expert for complex Honeywell solutions/product offerings