Junior Middleware Developer
Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit millions of people? At IT Smart Systems, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an extraordinary team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies.
We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far.
IT Smart Systems is a Romanian company established in 2009 in order to create a common, stronger brand for a group of companies which evolved since 2002 in tight cooperation in the areas of services delivery and business development.
Currently IT Smart Systems is regional brand with services delivery centers in Romania and Moldova and sales partners all around Europe, from UK to Ukraine. With a professional team of 100+ IT experts (J2EE Developers, Process Server, MQ, Message Broker, Software Testers, Business Analysts) located in Bucharest and Chisinau, IT Smart Systems provides IT consulting, software development, implementation and support services. IT Smart Systems portfolio includes software from leading vendors (IBM, Oracle, Symantec, etc.), industry-specific applications and custom developed solutions for Telecom, eCommerce, Finance, Retail, Utilities, and Public Sectors.
- Understand existing System design and its components and make recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Be part of the process of analyzing business requirements, design and implement SOA based solutions.
- Conduct peer code and design reviews.
- Support functional and performance testing.
- You will work with tight deadlines
- You may have either calls or meetings on the client side
1-2 years experience with any programming language
Basic knowledge of Java, SQL, Unix/Linux
Nice to have, but not mandatory:
- Integration - WebSphere Suit (WMB, IIB, ODM, MQ, WPS, BPM) or other similar technologies
- Knowledge of XML, WSDL, XSD
- Integration protocols: JMS, MQ, WebService, MQ, File
- Knowledge of PL/SQL
- Advanced knowledge of linux/unix, scripting
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
• Professional development
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil &gas, retail, finance, banking
• Health and Dental insurance
• Public Transportation Account Expense
• Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested and you agree to us storing your CV for the recruitment process.