Application Developer (Websphere Process Server)
- Development of Websphere Process Server flows.
- Understand existing System design and its components and make recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Be part of the process of analyzing business requirements, design and implement SOA based solutions.
- Conduct peer code and design reviews.
- Support functional and performance testing.
- You will work with tight deadlines
- You may have either calls or meetings on the client side
2-3 years experience with any programming language
Basic knowledge of Java, SQL, Unix/Linux
Nice to have, but not mandatory (a flavour of what you will be working with)
- Integration - WebSphere Suit (WMB, IIB, MQ, WPS, BPM) or other similar technologies
- Knowledge of XML, WSDL, XSD
- Integration protocols: JMS, MQ, WebService, MQ, File
- Knowledge of PL/SQL
- Advanced knowledge of linux/unix, scripting
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?