Field Service Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PepsiCo active.
Vezi toate job-urile Field Service Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
• Knowledgeable on mobile infrastructure / handsets, operating systems (Android, IOS, Windows Mobile), MDM solutions (AirWatch, Knox)
• Know-how on enterprise level SFA solutions / tools
• Comfortable with Sales & VIP oriented support for critical business processes around mobility
• Basic networking skills (TCP, DNS, using ping / tracert)
• Windows OS administration skills
• Microsoft Office
• Basic hardware troubleshooting
• Previous IT support experience, preferably in a multinational / corporate environment, but not mandatory
• Exposure to a ticketing system preferable, but not mandatory
• Quick learner, able to adapt to a fast paced environment
• Cat B driving license is desired but not mandatory
• Provide support for mobility related issues and requests / Projects (SIM activations, vendor engagement, hardware support, AirWatch support, mobile deployments, VIP smartphone support)
• Providing L1 and L2 support either remotely or in person to the sales force user base.
• Reviewing all the field service deliverables, ensuring all tickets and tasks are appropriately managed
• Interface and coordinate FS activities with 2nd and 3rd level support teams
• Hands and Feet for Managed Service Suppliers and IT Operations
• Providing Support and Backup to the Romanian Field Service Lead
• Review and ensure compliance to the Field Services key performance indicators
• Participate in OnCall Support rotation schedule.
You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
You are passionate about Information technology, are eager to learn and improve your skills in IT
You can work well within a young and fun team