Junior Buyer Specialist Procurement
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile UniCredit Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Buyer Specialist Procurement active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Cerinte
- Bachelor’s degree, preference in Business Administration, law or IT
- Field experience of ICT and/or Logistics and/or other Governance function
- Ability to work unsupervised whilst part of an international team
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent organizational / workload management skills.
- Fluent English,
- Basic understanding of local and international law,
- Ability to cope with pressure of deadlines
- Strong customer orientation,
- Problem solving attitude
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP SRM would be an advantage
- Attending regular branch meetings with Factory and Budget Owners to proactively collect upcoming demands
- Supporting internal client within the source to pay process, including escalation management
- Developing negotiation strategies for local and global IT projects, with focus on commercial and legal input and their execution
- Reviewing and commenting agreement drafts with the support of local and global legal.
- Providing Supplier Recommendations based on the results of the agreed negotiation targets
- Managing activities of strategic vendor qualification and evaluation
- Setting up and executing tenders across all purchasing categories
- Cross-department collaboration within strategic procurement projects
- Fulfillment of operative activities within the source to pay process
- Aligning and supporting the Team within complex negotiations
- Investigating and analyzing market trends and category relevant data
- Contracts’ monitoring – elaboration and maintaining databases, elaborating additional documents.