Test Engineer for Embedded Software
Enea Romania is part of Enea, a world leader in embedded systems and advanced technical systems development that supplies carrier grade platform software and professional engineering services to the global telecommunications industry. Enea Romania creates the best in class customized software applications around specific necessity for global players acting in industries as telecommunications, wireless, multimedia, consumer electronics, navigation systems and microelectronics.
1. Scripting experience (Python, Bash, Expect, C, Perl, Tcl/Tk, etc).
2. Previous experience with test automation or framework development
3. Experience with different testing methods and testing levels
4. People skills
5. Jenkins knowledge
6. Git/ClearCase versioning system
7. ISTQB foundation certification in software testing (or equivalent).
1. Develop and maintain test frameworks for test automation
2. Develop and analyse automated and manual testing
3. Develop and maintain Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery frameworks
4. Work with the team for the customer releases
Every day, more than three billion people around the globe rely on our technologies in a wide range of applications in multiple verticals – from Telecom and Automotive, to Medical and Avionics. We are behind the most extensively deployed embedded operating system in the communication market, our solutions are deployed in more than half of the world’s cellular base stations and a majority of the world’s satellite base stations. Listed on NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange Stockholm AB, Enea is an open-company ready for the open-source ecosystem, a company that understand, support and promote the daily needs and aspirations of its team members.
Why make it boring? Join us!