Special SW Analysis & Tool Support - PSS TSR
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.0 billion in 2016.
In order to ensure its leading position as supplier for Automotive Industry, Continental Automotive is using state of the art techniques in Product Development. Your main responsibilities will be:
* Develop and maintain crash recording tools for field crash investigation;
* Analysis of crash performance software within field crash cases;
* Drive root cause investigation within software modules;
* Member of the special analysis team.
* Software engineering skills;
* C, C++, Java, VBasic, Pearl, IMS;
* Restraint system knowhow;
* Good English Skills.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.