System Engineer for Radar/Camera projects-ADAS TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems provide drivers active safety support by identifying potentially hazardous situations in advance, and helping to avoid them. We are developing innovative intelligent sensors based on the newest camera,laser and radar technologies in automotive electronics. Our intelligent sensors provide functions such as : Emergency Brake Assist , Adaptive Cruise Control , Lane Change Assist , Rear Cross Traffic Assist , Blind Spot Detection, Lane Keeping Support , Traffic Sign Recognition , Lane Departure Warning , Pedestrian Detection. ADAS paves the way to #AutonomousDrive. We are working one of the leading technology trends on the market . The System Engineer is the key technical person he technically interfaces all other domains : SW.HW,Mechanical, Algorithm etc. You will have an assigned mentor the entire integration period that will help you integrate in the organization and guide you towards taking your own responsibilities.
Candidates need to have:
* University Degree (Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Informatics)
* Experience in the one of the following fields System ,Hardware, Software , Algorithm or Mechanical design for complex projects.
* Ability to structure and decompose complex technical topics in simple and easy subcomponents;
* Good understanding and curiosity on how various "smart" systems work.
* Good communication skills ;
* Good English skills;
What we will offer you:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* The chance to work with the latest Automotive Active safety technologies
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.