Junior Financial Controller - CSC TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2017, Continental generated sales of €44 billion and currently employs more than 240,000 people in 61 countries.
Main responsibilities: * Collect, check and clarify financial data and information from the Business Unit locations * Prepare and review monthly consolidated financial results and implement monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts * Analysis and tracking of sales and cost variances on customer and product level * Involvement in the Forecast and Yearly Budget planning * Prepare extended financial reports and presentations
* University Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering * English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking * Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint * Knowledge of generally accepted financial principles Preferred Abilities: * learning capacity and analytical skills * self-discipline, reliability, consistency * open communication and good teamwork
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Health & Wellness
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
* Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.