Hw PCB Designer for Automated Driving - ADAS TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Hw PCB Designer for Automated Driving - ADAS TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
As a PCB Designer you will design the layout for complex Printed Circuit Boards for our ADAS sensors using E-CAD tools (Zuken, CAM CAD etc...) You will have to:
* Review the schematic design together with the HW Lead engineer.
* Be involved in choosing the right layer stack-up for PCBs of the new products.
* Choose the proper footprints for all electronic components from the designs.
* Perform the component placement by following the design specific constraints.
* Perform the PCB routing by following the design specific requirements.
* Collaborate with the HW design engineers for implementing the HW module constraints in the PCB design.
* Collaborate with mechanical engineers to ensure the proper PCB dimensions and tolerances.
* Collaborate with the production engineers to meet the requirements for series production.
* Create the documents for design and store in the databases according to internal procedures.
* Collaborate with PCB producer to explain/clarify the necessary details for manufacturability.
* Participate in project, schematic and layout review meetings.
* Order PCBs and follow the internal ordering procedures.
* Participate to PCB sourcing when required. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Diploma in Electronics or PCB design related discipline (i.e Telecommunication, Automatics, Electrotehnics, Mechanics...)
* Good experience in Schematic entry and PCB Design (Orcad or/and Protel or/and Eagle...etc)
* Good experience in package design
* 3D Geometrical skills and aptitudes to understand space constraints
* Knowledge in using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PPT)
* Good English language skills
* Knowledge in PCB manufacturing process would be a plus
* Basic/medium HW knowledge would be a plus
* EMC knowledge and experience in PCB design against EMC requirements would be a plus
* E-CAD design tool - Mentor Graphics, Zuken - will be a plus
* Competitive salaries
* Professional training and development
* Excellent career opportunities both in technical and managerial area
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents
* Medical care, meal tickets, sports programs, attractive conditions for housing loans
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.