Frontend Developer/Angular 6
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 400 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; STAID - Shared Technology and Infrastructure Delivery.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within STAID, we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Networking, Python, MSSql or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
• Experience in a similar role: 3 years minimum;
• Experience with:
• Strong thinking skills (Algorithms and Data Structures);
• Very good organizational skills, quality orientation and attention to detail.
• Develop and maintain software programs according to set coding standards;
• Estimate duration of programming and unit testing phase;
• Perform unit testing after implementation to assure that every component of the application that was added or changed is working properly;
• Develop continuous delivery flows and contribute to processes;
• Provides 3rd line support for production incidents (when needed);
• Main technologies: Angular, Typescript, Node.
Nice to have:
• Development experience Asp.Net Web API
• Grunt/webpack build tool;
• REST API Integration;
• Understanding of Agile methodologies.