Fullstack .NET Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cegeka Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Fullstack .NET Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy.
On the Romanian Market, Cegeka has more than 500 employees in two offices: Bucharest and Iasi.
We have 3 Business Units: Applications, Infrastructure and Professional Services.
Cegeka’s mission is to help customers survive and thrive in a world where the rules of the game are constantly changing. We do this by “unburdening” C-level decision makers and helping them become digital to the core.
The world of IT is mostly about cold, hard facts and figures. These, of course, are crucial. But we want to make a difference: with our human approach, our empathy with customers’ business pains, and our commitment to make a tangible difference.
The “real” Cegeka cannot be summed up in one definition, as it is a patchwork of different people, cultures, talents, personalities and customers. It’s exactly this diversity, and the fact that we succeed in delivering great projects together, that makes us who we are.
However, Cegeka employees are expected to rally behind a set of values and principles such as ownership, curiosity, agility, entrepreneurship and respect. And everyone is expected to step out of their comfort zone when it comes to solving our customers’ problems.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
• Experience with .NET Framework (3.5/4.0)
• Experience with SQL Server 2008R2/2012
• Web development experience (ASP.NET, WCF, Java script, AJAX, CSS, jQuery)
• Interest in understanding the big picture and experience in full development cycle;
• Basic knowledge of Agile (Scrum / Kanban) is a plus
• Graduate of Computer Science/ Cybernetics/ Information Technology/ Electronics College
• Financial/ banking background is a plus
• High standards of confidentiality; ability to handle sensitive information with integrity and trust
• Develops software according to functional and technical specification, following specific guidelines and methodology
• Work with: WCF, Web Forms, REST services, .Net 4.6
• Writes robust, clean and documented code
• Does database design and optimization;
• Performs unit and integration tests to ensure software conformity to the functional and technical specifications
• Create and update the Release Form with all details needed to promote the software to the production environment
• Transfer the software from the development environment to the system testing environment(s) based on the Release Form
Provides technical support for new and existing applications, acting as 3rd line support.
As a .NET Developer Engineer you will be member of an Agile team of Programmer, Quality Assurance Specialists and System Analysts, which is working with other Agile teams, each one dedicated to a specific business areas: operations, finance, payments lending and financial markets products. Portfolio include applications following type of applications.