This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KEPLER-ROMINFO SA active
View all jobs iOS Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
- Minimum 1.5-2 years technical experience.
- Solid understanding of OO programming and design patterns, you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Working experience in iOS development and a deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C, C/C++.
- In-depth knowledge of application distribution and App Store submission (certificate management, Apple Developer account, iTunes Connect).
- Familiar with dependency managers for Swift and Objective-C (CocoaPods, Swift Package Manager, etc.).
- Familiar with main iOS design patterns.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including Unit Tests.
- Work together with development team to define software architecture and specifications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with other teams in order to deliver bug free features.
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Work on improving application performance and stability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Other Requirements (Competencies):
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Highly motivated, self-driven and interested in mobile development.
- Very good communication skills and a great team player.
What we offer:
- Recognition of professional value: career plan that we build together.
- Professional work environment.
- Premium Plus health package.
- Insurance of training on latest technologies and project management as well as financial support for certifications.
- International projects for companies in FORTUNE 500.