This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN KEPLER - IT DIVISION active
View all jobs iOS Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Group, a worldwide leader in engineering & technology consulting, has a strong commitment to invest in Romania. Its employees have the skills and capabilities to cover the whole development cycle and to offer a wide choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete projects outsourcing.
ALTEN Group has reached 1000 consultants in Romania that work on ambitious projects from offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Craiova, Pitesti.
ALTEN Romania comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER, working as an agile organization.
ALTEN KEPLER division serves clients both locally and internationally from the fields of telecommunications, banking, automotive, aeronautics, insurances, the pharmaceutical industry and retail.
- Minimum 1.5-2 years technical experience.
- Solid understanding of OO programming and design patterns, you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Working experience in iOS development and a deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C, C/C++.
- In-depth knowledge of application distribution and App Store submission (certificate management, Apple Developer account, iTunes Connect).
- Familiar with dependency managers for Swift and Objective-C (CocoaPods, Swift Package Manager, etc.).
- Familiar with main iOS design patterns.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including Unit Tests.
- Work together with development team to define software architecture and specifications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with other teams in order to deliver bug free features.
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Work on improving application performance and stability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Other Requirements (Competencies):
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Highly motivated, self-driven and interested in mobile development.
- Very good communication skills and a great team player.
What we offer:
- Recognition of professional value: career plan that we build together.
- Professional work environment.
- Premium Plus health package.
- Insurance of training on latest technologies and project management as well as financial support for certifications.
- International projects for companies in FORTUNE 500.