Software Developer HMI Multimedia Systems I IC TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Software Developer HMI Multimedia Systems I IC TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
Join us in developing:
* Advanced Human Machine Interface for large multimedia systems (Navigation, Media devices, Radio, Phone, Vehicle functions - climate control, audio system settings, TPMS, etc.);
* The handling of multimodal HMI (handwriting recognition, speech recognition, gestures, multi-touch);
* User interface framework (Management of: Windows, events, graphical stack, video memory);
* Multi-process applications - ensure proper system functionality considering memory and CPU usage optimization. Because your code will run on tomorrow's car multimedia systems, you will:
* Work with software requirements specification for large projects;
* Develop the architecture and design of large software modules;
* Support other Software Developers in designing and coding activities;
* Implement and test the Software code. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
All you need is:
* Experience in Software Development and Design;
* Advanced skill in Object Oriented Programming (C++), Design Patterns, UML, Versioning Control (examples: ClearCase, CMSynergy, SVN, GIT);
* Operating Systems: Unix/Linux;
* Advanced English knowledge;
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others. Nice to have:
* Agile development (Scrum, Kanban)
* Advanced Linux Programming
* Software development process.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.