AUTOSAR Senior Developer I IC TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
As an Autosar Senior Developer you will:
* Develop challenging features with Autosar for Automotive Telematics projects as part of a talented development team.
* Apply agile methodologies for product development.
* Provide coaching / mentoring for team members in order to obtain expected project results A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
All you need is:
* University degree in Computer science, electronics or related
* Advanced Knowledge in Autosar
* Working experience with EB tresos studio
* Advanced C development skills
* Coaching / mentoring skills
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.