Administrative Assistant (Contractor)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NXP Semiconductors active
View all jobs Administrative Assistant (Contractor) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- 1-2 years of experience on a similar position in a multinational environment is a plus but not mandatory;
- Student / University graduate;
About your role:
In your role you will be the interface between the company and external suppliers, visitors and guests. You will ensure the best quality of the company’s site facilities, an efficient shipment and purchasing process.
You will report to the Admin Coordinator being a part of Administrative team and you will be offering support to almost 500 employees.
Your duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful in your role, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking skills are essential for this position.
Join us and you’ll be part of an international team!
- Organize internal events (e.g. workshops, meetings, teambuilding’s).
- Liaise with suppliers for catering.
- Greet, welcome and direct guests to the appropriate person or office.
- Arrange travel and accommodations when necessary.
- Register hardware equipment and in our internal inventory data base.
- Maintaining security and perform related tasks like set-up ID badges and guests passes.
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings.
- Manage meeting rooms and monitor their availability.
- Ensuring meeting rooms are presentable and fully stocked.
- Assist with onboarding new employees, such as setting up office space.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Purchase weekly protocol products.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Very good communication skills, pro-activity, customer-oriented attitude, able to work with deadlines.
- Team focused - agreeable, supportive, helpful, collaborative.
- Very good planning and organization skills, able to multitask.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Basic courtesy and diplomatic abilities are important to this position. Must be able to interact effectively with corporate system personnel and maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Rewards package includes medical coverage and a minimum of 21 days of vacation. Plus, we offer:
- The chance to learn a lot of interesting things from a big variety of domains.
- Working in a multicultural environment.
- Competitive salary package.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Luncheon Vouchers.
- Flexible working program.
- Week days from 8:00-17:00 or from 10:30-19:30, including 1-hour lunch break.