Credit Controller with English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Credit Controller with English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• University degree ( Economics would be an important advantage)
• Minimum 2 years experience in collection process or relevant financial field
• Good communication & interpersonal skills (business level)
• Negotiating skills – Able to negotiate assertively when required
• Excellent communications skills in the English language (written and oral)
• Knowledge of credit management guidelines
• Knowledge of standard and specific payment arrangement(s) per debtor
• Basic knowledge of financial accounting and accounting processes, international legal terms, conditions and implications
• Financial (ERP) systems
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Being flexible to deal with multiple customer accounts
• Organizing and prioritizing – can plan, execute and control multiple tasks
• Initiate processes to collect outstanding debts
• Monitor overdue debtors, identify and act to significant collection risk issues
• Weekly/monthly reporting of collections and dispute management
• Identification of potential bad debts
• Work with all departments and in interface with finance and controller team
• Communicate proactively and clearly with internal and external customers on significant issues to indicate progress and to resolve issues
• Cooperate with debtors and sales-team(s)
Our client is an independent European logistics service provider, delivering a wide range of transport and customer specific logistics services.