Internship– Health and Safety
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What distinguishes you:
- MS Office / Good knowledge;
- English / Medium;
- Well organized;
- Autonomy – Capacity to organize and make decisions;
- Positive attitude.
Your contribution to something big:
- Compiles and prepares the presentation materials and documents the employment process (meeting reports, personal instruction sheet, other training documents);
- Updates legislative requirements;
- Writes in employee’s personal instruction sheet the topics delivered in periodical, additional or at the Emergency team training;
- Has the administrative secretary tasks for: mail, specific documents, work agenda, documents of goods inventory, create presentations, reports, meeting appointments, makes orders for necessary sup-plies and specific materials.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.