1st Level Application Support
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs 1st Level Application Support active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
What distinguishes you:
- German and English language– advanced level (B2)
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Amiability, flexibility and resilience person
- Customer orientation skills
- Ability to work in a global development team
- Strong communication skills
- Advantage: Experience in usage of Web– Application Skype for business or Bosch
- Advantage: Knowledge in Atlassian JIRA (Track & Release)
Your contribution to something big:
- 1st level Support for Oracle Application Express Web-Applications
- Collect, document and handle or forwarded inquires, malfunctions and problems
- Handle technical and user-specific questions
- Identify problems, fault analysis and problem solving
- If needed, create & forward ticket to 2nd level
- Create knowledge base article & forward to 2nd level for approval
- If needed, translate requests for 2nd level
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.