IT Service Desk Agent—German
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What distinguishes you
- Minimum 6 months of experience in an IT Service
Desk, ideally in CI-Hotline
- Excellent knowledge (oral and written) of German
and English language at B2- C1 level
- General IT Knowledge with focus on workplace IT
- Ability of cross-functional thinking and quick problem
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Customer service and solution-oriented person, conveying
genuine willingness to help
- Ability to work under pressure
- High degree of self-motivation and learning potential
Your contribution to something big
- First level IT support for a global team. E.g. Microsoft
Office, Microsoft Outlook
- Collect, document, resolve and process users incidents
and requests via phone/e-mail/chat
- Explain technical solutions to a non-technical audience
- Use knowledge base in daily business and to continuously
develop own IT skills
- Frequently communicates with team management
about new solutions and open points
- Support the Advanced Service Desk Project Team in
developing new ways of working
- Outstanding communication skills and teamwork capacity
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.