HR Reporting Team Lead with English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Reporting Team Lead with English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
-At least 2 years managerial experience:
-Typically, 3 years work experience preferably with previous Coordinating skills and Reporting activities
-Fluency in English
-Previous experience in BPO industry is preferable
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous Reporting development experience desirable (HR field would be preferable but not mandatory);
- Strong MS Excel;
- VBA and MS Access skills would be considered a big advantage;
- English proficient user;
- Demonstrate good People Management skills;
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
Plan and facilitate weekly (as required) team calls/meetings. May present and facilitate at group meetings and new hire integrations; may develop presentation content;
Prepares, coordinates and conducts performance appraisals, and gives counsel to employees on career and performance/disciplinary issues;
Demonstrates knowledge of Human Resources processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities;
Conduct client calls on specific activities. Focus on client outcomes, stay up to date and become involved in their projects and activities;
Monitor and update client systems;
Manage different stakeholders and ensure a proper communication with the operational teams and the client counterpart;
Develop work instructions process documents and communications;
Responsible for Generating Standard Reports and Ad hoc reports;
Strong Quality Focus – ensure that the reports are generated & requests are processed correctly hence eliminating any chance of an escalation;
Resolve issues received via the escalation process and may assist with the researching and consulting to ensure client satisfaction in issue resolution;
Demonstrate strong customer service in all activities, setting the appropriate example for other members of the team;
Train team members on new or enhanced processes & policies;
Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job training and classroom training;
Review, if required, Project Status Reports and action item logs to identify issues, address risks and concerns directly with project stakeholders or raise them to the attention of management for further direction.
What will you get:
- Relocation bonus (for eligible candidates)
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription
- Opportunity to practice your language skills with native speakers
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc.
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life