IT Helpdesk - German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs IT Helpdesk - German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
What distinguishes you
- Excellent knowledge (oral and written) of German
- Ability of cross-functional thinking
- Customer service and solution-oriented person
- Ability to work under pressure
- High degree of self-motivation
- Outstanding communication skills and teamwork
Your contribution to something big
- 1st level IT support for a global team
- Collect, document and handle orders, inquiries, malfunctions
- Handle technical and user-specific questions
- Identify problems, fault analysis and problem solving
- Documentation and presentation of new solutions
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.