Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BDO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Office Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Exceptional client service, without exception.
There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,500 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
If you want to develop your strengths and be the best in your area of expertise, BDO is your choice, because here, the exceptional client service can be achieved with the support of a good team and hard work.
Skills, knowledge and expertise:
•University degree – economic background might be an advantage;
• Previous experience in a similar position is considered an important plus;
• Very good command of English and MS Office;
• Planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, results and deadline oriented;
• Effective communication skills, flexibility and dynamism.
• Initiative, accountability, team spirit;
• Long term thinker and a natural people connector.
As a member of our team you will gain detailed insight into daily operational tasks and contract execution processes having the opportunity to handle a variety of responsibilities with a primary focus on office management. You will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing a broad range of tasks of confidential nature requiring initiative and judgment necessary for the operation of our legal office.
Working with BDO you will be exposed to the following professional areas:
• Ensure full support for the Legal team and proper management of the administrative and business operations;
• Communicate effectively and build trust-based, solid relationships between legal team and other BDO departments;
• Contract management and billing procedures;
• Using the required templates for specific policies and procedures; • Tracking tight deadlines and court terms; • Assist Legal Partners in organizing the team activity and in managing administrative tasks and client related tasks; • Ensure implementation of internal procedures and lead continuous improvement efforts directed at all processes, procedures, supporting tools, technology, etc.;
• English translation (contracts, reports, management letters); • Administrative work (document filling, fax, telephone, stationery, travel booking) and file management and correspondence.
If you want to develop your skills and knowledge through challenging projects and diverse assignments this is the opportunity you were looking for.
The journey is the most important part of an experience. We will help you gain on the way souvenirs for your mind and your soul, because we know that professional competence requires openness, energy and joy.
We strongly believe that relationships matter, so we count on your accountability and commitment to our team.
Tudor, Andrei si Asociatii is BDO Romania’s associated law firm, member of the National Association of the Romanian Bars (UNBR). BDO is the fifth audit and consultancy firm in the country and has more than 20 years of experience in providing professional services.
Come and meet us! Join TUDOR, ANDREI SI ASOCIATII in association with BDO Romania and let’s make a difference!
Send your application for Legal Office Manager at career [at] bdo [dot] ro.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.