PeliFilip is a pool of individual values and talents. We pride ourselves on our diversity, creativity, and the varied experiences that influence our collective ability to serve our client. In fact, you will find out that the people at PeliFilip are varied in taste, interests, age and, most importantly, ideas. We work as a team and we know that every team needs players skilled at different positions. We are not a checklist, cookie-cutter kind of place, but we are united by our dedication to our clients and our professional development. We have always valued personal freedom and individuality, which are at the core of the firm's management philosophy.
We are an eclectic, energetic, young, enthusiastic group of lawyers and professionals with the common goal of providing your client with excellent legal services. We are forward-looking, creative people who enjoy challenge and we always find different ways to look at problems to provide the best solutions for our clients.
• Excellent people and communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Handle highly confidential material
• Fluency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Fluent in English
Provides administrative support to HR Manager
Provides administrative support for the smooth deployment of all HR processes
• Maintains various HR reports on payroll preparation, headcount, timekeeping, benefits, recruitment process etc.
• Offers support to the on-boarding process for new joiners and on major HR programs
• Communicates with candidates and schedules interviews
• Answers general HR questions
• Maintains HR data base
• HR related Master in progress is required
• HR related courses/ certifications are considered a plus
- meal tickets
- Bookster Read'n'Roll
- health subscription
- incentives for sports activities
- team building
- nice place to work