Product Test Manager P S&A - TSR
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
Your tasks will contain the following responsibilities:
* Define the test strategy for projects. Estimate, plan and track the testing activities;
* Create and maintain the project test plan;
* Coordinate test activities between departments and development sites within the entire project team;
* Coordinate and review the test requirements with the customers/stakeholders;
* Schedule the test activities and create the project schedule;
* Monitor and track the test progress via specific metrics;
* Review the test workproducts (test specification, test results, test coverage);
* Report the test status and create the test report, including the release recommendation. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electrotechnics, Automation or related discipline;
* Good communication and cooperation skills;
* Good understanding of testing methodology/process;
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
* Knowledge of the German language is appreciated;
* Experience as a test manager is a plus;
* Experience with New Product Development in the Automotive Industry is preferred.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexibility (4 mobile work days/month)
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits ;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.