Requirements Engineer for P S&A - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Requirements Engineer for P S&A - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
You will be working with an experienced Technical Risk Analysis Team. Your tasks will contain the following responsibilities:
* Customer requirements analysis/management;
* Analyze product characteristics and customer requirements;
* Ensure requirements are properly formulated, distributed and reviewed;
* Support traceability of customer requirements from importation, review, analysis, implementation, validation incl. Derivation;
* Lead customer interface on all requirements and specifications;
* Receive, verify and provide customer/system requirements documents;
* Plan requirements freezes and perform requirements base lining (including creation Baseline sets);
* Cooperate in interdisciplinary project teams at international level in the field of automotive functionalities;
* Following company standards and the software development process. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Technical University degree (Mechatronics, Electrotechnics or similar):
* Experience in project management procedures and product lifecycle;
* Experience in requirements tracking tools and systems (MKS, DOORS, etc.);
* Proficient with Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project);
* Excellent communication skills and a desire to work with people in a collaborative/multicultural environment;
* Analytical and logical way of thinking;
* Autonomous and goal oriented;
* Advanced English skills (written and spoken), German is a plus;
* Ability to work in a team and to motivate team members;
* Problem solving techniques (DFSS, etc.) is a plus
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexibility (4 mobile work days/month)
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits ;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.