PTS Engineer - System Test -PSS TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs PTS Engineer - System Test -PSS TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 238,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
Our components for Passive Safety Systems provide drivers' protection in unpleasant situation of a crash event. One of the most important safety system's parts in the car - the Airbag Control Unit (ACU) - is managing the deployment on the airbags in such a way that the car occupants' injuries are reduced as much as possible. The ACU module is designed based on the newest technologies in automotive area, receiving information from distant sensors placed in several locations in the car: side pillars, inside doors, behind the front bumper etc. Your mission as PTS Engineer in PSS will be:
* To define Production Test Specification for the Airbag control Unit;
* To apply the defined Test strategy and Test steps needed, in order to assure that the Airbag Control Unit is properly tested on the production line;
* You will act as main interface between development & production engineers;
* You will support failure analysis of production issues in case of new unknown failure modes. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility during an initial integration phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree within area specific technical background;
* More than 2 years of relevant professional experience in the field or previous experience as Production Engineer;
* Strong analysis skills, good attention to detail;
* Passionate and very good technical understanding;
* Good abilities to plan, organize and prioritize tasks to meet customer and internal requirements;
* Good English language skills.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.