Security Architect PSS - TSR
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.0 billion in 2016.
* Analyze the customer requirements of the worldwide automobile industry;
* Definition of Security Requirements with the Area of Passive Safety (Airbag control Unit) in regards to newly developed standards and guidelines
* Execution of Threat and Risk Analysis (TARA);
* Definition of Security Goals und the aspect of the Continental Cyber Security Method and processes;
* Project Manager for Security Topics within Customer projects;
* Definition and alignment on the Security Architecture, including all Security relevant topics, as well as internal, and external towards the customer, taking all security requirements into consideration (HW, SW, Security-Test);
* Support on the implementation of a Cyber Security Concept.
* Degree in Computer Sciences, Cyber Security or a similar degree within the area of information technologies;
* Experience in Embedded-Software Development within the automobile industries preferable;
* Cryptographic Knowledge;
* Experience with secure information technologies;
* System Requirements Engineering capabilities, as well as experience with Requirements Engineering Tools (Doors, IMS) are preferable;
* Business fluent English skills necessary;
* Very good negotiation skills and a high capability of communication skills necessary within an international working field;
* Goal oriented and structures working skills;
* Capabilities of simplify and being abstractive;
* Planning. coordination and organizational skills;
* Good abilities to work in a team and joyfulness for working in innovative teams.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.