System Test Engineer for PSS - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs System Test Engineer for PSS - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €32.7 billion in 2012, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 177,000 employees in 46 countries. The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard®.
Our components for Passive Safety Systems provide drivers' protection in unpleasant situation of a crash event.
One of the most important safety system's parts in the car - the Airbag Control Unit (ACU) - is managing the deployment on the airbags in such a way that the car occupants' injuries are reduced as much as possible. The ACU module is designed based on the newest technologies in automotive area, receiving information from distant sensors placed in several locations in the car: side pillars, inside doors, behind the front bumper etc.
As a System Test Engineer for the Airbag Control Unit, you will:
*Create solutions for testing various functionalities of the device, by integrating HW equipment, SW routines & Mechanical components
*Have the possibility to use both programming skills and electronics knowhow in order to create the right test setup for the testbe challenged in finding defects/bugs for the tested functionality
*Interface on a regular basis with all involved departments in the development process (SW, HW, Algo)
*Validate the system functionalities according to test specification
*Document the defects and test results and provide reports to project management
*Cooperate with and development teams and customers worldwide
The System Test Engineer position is described as a very dynamic, non-repetitive job in Continental organization; it also gives the opportunity to find, suggest and implement new test scenarios to test the component functionalities.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
The mentorship period will also give the possibility to build the networking and familiarize with the development team.
* University Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Informatics, Telecommunication)
* Experience using electronic test tools (multimeter, oscilloscope, arbitrary waveform generator etc.)
* Practical programming experience in CC++C#, Visual C is a plus
* Automotive or system experience is a plus
* Knowledge of Test automation tools is a plus (e.g. CANoe)
* Basic Electronic knowledge
* Good English language skills
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.