Facility Maintenance Technician -Plant TSR
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
For our Engineering/Production Location Timisoara we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Facility management & ESH department. A facility maintenance tehnician:
* Ensures that all infrastructure systems are working at the designed parameters;
* Performing preventive and upon-request maintenance tasks;
* Responsible to solve any corrective problem/request related to facility area in a professional way and with high quality;
* Ensures that the down time of the infrastructure is reduced to minimum;
* Contributes to emergency intervention, at any hour, in order to solve critical breakdowns of the location, building, equipment and infrastructure
* Optimizes the FM resources usage and propose improvements.
* Process all the requests related to transport, moving, repair and installation of furniture items in the location;
* Solve any support request related to facility area in a professional way and with high quality;
* Supervise all the subcontractors for facility department/activity present in the location; The maintenance technician may also be called upon urgent situations and should be available at any moment. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* HVAC systems maintenance / competence - mandatory minim 3 years experience
* General building maintenance experience and ability to understand technical drawings;
* English - medium level would be a plus
* Organizing skills
* Driving licence - mandatory
* Authorizations, Stoker (foschist), ANRE or RSVTI would be a plus
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Health & Wellness
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.