C++ Software Developer for I IC TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs C++ Software Developer for I IC TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
As a Software Developer for Infotainment & Connectivity Products you will have to:
* Contribute to the SW requirements analysis and SW architecture definition activities, supporting SW architect
* Design and implement SW modules as part of a agile development team, using the defined tools and methodologies.
* Organize code reviews, testing to make sure that the code is delivered with the best possible quality.
* Define solutions for improving performance, memory consumption, stability in your own area.
* Coach team members when needed. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Minimum 1,5 years of experience in Software Development and Design;
* Relevant experience in Object Oriented Programming (C/C++), Design Patterns, UML, Version Control (examples: GIT, CMSynergy, SVN);
* Operating Systems knowledge: Unix/Linux, basic knowledge of bash scripting
* Advanced English knowledge;
* Work experience in Agile development (Scrum, Kanban)
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others. Would be a plus to have work experience in:
* Experience in automotive infotainment systems
* Qt framework
* Software development process knowledge
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team; * Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits; * Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.); * Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area); * Stability; * International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities; * Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.