1st level MS IT Technician OSS
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs 1st level MS IT Technician OSS active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
• IT domain awareness, Telecom domain basic understanding, especially in Mobile voice and data communication.
• Linux basic commands knowledge.
• Windows and Office basic knowledge.
• Polytechnics student or graduate represents an advantage + 3 year’s work experience in a relevant position
• Inspect, cleanse, enhance and monitor the integrity of a variety of data sources.
• Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sources.
• Collaborates with applications experts, operations staff and users to determine requirements and provide quick resolution for technical issues.
• Applying known procedures and processes to report each case in ticketing systems.
• Identify process improvements and build creative automated solutions.
• Very good English knowledge, as all communication is done in English.
• Working in 12h shifts, 365 days/year, in the following manner: Day, Day, Day, Night, Night followed by 5 days off, or other similar patterns, from 7AM to 7PM or vice versa.
(Night work, Public Holidays and extra shifts are paid extra).
• On the job training and other instructor led trainings are provided.
• Attractive salary and benefits package.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work within a global, remote workforce
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Available to work in shifts