VON Consulting is an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.Requirements
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Very good communication skills, pro-activity, customer-oriented attitude, able to work with deadlines.
- Team focused - agreeable, supportive, helpful, collaborative.
- Very good planning and organization skills, able to multitask.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Basic courtesy and diplomatic abilities are important to this position. Must be able to interact effectively with corporate system personnel and maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- 1-2 years of experience on a similar position in a multinational environment is a plus but not mandatory;
- Student / University graduate;
- Organize internal events (e.g. workshops, meetings, teambuilding’s).
- Liaise with suppliers for catering.
- Greet, welcome and direct guests to the appropriate person or office.
- Arrange travel and accommodations when necessary.
- Register hardware equipment and in our internal inventory data base.
- Maintaining security and perform related tasks like set-up ID badges and guests passes.
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings.
- Manage meeting rooms and monitor their availability.
- Ensuring meeting rooms are presentable and fully stocked.
- Assist with onboarding new employees, such as setting up office space.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Purchase weekly protocol products.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
In your role you will be the interface between the company and external suppliers, visitors and guests. You will ensure the best quality of the company’s site facilities, an efficient shipment and purchasing process.
You will report to the Admin Coordinator being a part of Administrative team and you will be offering support to almost 500 employees.
Your duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful in your role, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking skills are essential for this position.
Join us and you’ll be part of an international team!