General Ledger Accountant - Chinese Speaker
Cameron engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
• Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar).
• Three (3)+ years strong computer experience MS Office.
• Strong Excel skills.
• SAP experience or other ERP system application.
• Good analytical skills.
• Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech).
• Good command of Chinese Language
• Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
• Ability to effectively use Microsoft Excel. Attention to detail and accuracy. Organizational and time management skills. Professional and with a service-oriented approach. Ability to prioritize issues.
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
• Additional Languages
• Responsibility for closing the financial books for multiple legal entities.
• Support the day to day accounting requirements.
• Balance sheet account review and reconciliations and preparation of associated BS notes.
• Control and preparation of general ledger entries including prepaid, accruals, allocations, etc.
• Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements.
• Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts.
• Analyzing actual results to reconcile financial accounts, taking responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries.
• Ensures compliance with Company and SOX policies
• Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis.
• Coordinating, generating, reviewing and distributing standard reports such as monthly financial analysis.
• Ad Hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required.
• Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron-a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998.