Senior Financial Accountant
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Diploma holder for professional qualifications
• Three (3)+ years of experience in management or financial accounting
• Strong computer experience Microsoft Office desired and SAP knowledge is a plus
• Good communication & Collaboration skills
• Demonstrate high reliability and self-motivation
• Drive accountability and results
• Fluent in English
• Second foreign language (preferably French, Spanish) would be considered a plus.
• Responsibility for closing the management books for multiple legal entities.
• Balance sheet review, reconciliations and preparation of associated balance sheet notes.
• Control and preparation of general ledger entries including prepaid, accruals, provisions, allocations etc
• Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and Group Audit requirements.
• Ensures compliance with US GAAP standards and internal policies and controls
• Work cross departments, cross hubs and cross functions in order to achieve accuracy, completeness and timeliness of deliverables.
• Having a good overview of the business transactions and their reflection in management accounting
• Analyzing actual results (P&L and BS) to reconcile financial accounts, taking responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries
• Ad Hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required.
• Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron-a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998.