Junior RPA Developer
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
-.NET knowledge (basic )
- Business Analysis skills (nice to have)
- QA/Testing skills (nice to have)
▪ Work closely with a Business Analyst in documenting / recording process
▪ Decompose the business flows in technical flows
▪ Create the flows using a Visual designer and all components / tools provided by
▪ Define interactions with involved application: how to access a required
application, open it, navigate to the target screen, extract required information
and process/store it in other application
▪ Test solution
▪ Document the implementation
▪ Assure maintenance and support for automated workflows
▪ Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
▪ Proactive, able to quickly identify risk areas
▪ Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work
in a team environment
▪ Provide technical guidance to support project quality activities
▪ English – minimum intermediate level