Junior RPA Developer
Connections is a technology consulting, solutions and services firm.
We help our employees to grow, adapt, innovate, and create in a constantly changing technology & business landscape.
Toogether with our tech-savvy software engineering experts, with a track record of innovation
and digital business process transformation, we lead our clients through the perfect storm of innovation.
-.NET knowledge (basic )
- Business Analysis skills (nice to have)
- QA/Testing skills (nice to have)
▪ Work closely with a Business Analyst in documenting / recording process
▪ Decompose the business flows in technical flows
▪ Create the flows using a Visual designer and all components / tools provided by
▪ Define interactions with involved application: how to access a required
application, open it, navigate to the target screen, extract required information
and process/store it in other application
▪ Test solution
▪ Document the implementation
▪ Assure maintenance and support for automated workflows
▪ Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
▪ Proactive, able to quickly identify risk areas
▪ Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work
in a team environment
▪ Provide technical guidance to support project quality activities
▪ English – minimum intermediate level