Team Leader Accounts Payable
Cauti un loc de munca? Sau poate un job ideal? Vrei sa avansezi in cariera?
Ori esti la inceputul cariereri tale? Step Up este aici sa te ajute prin recrutare si selectie de personal profesionista si multe joburi interesante!
Firma Step Up Professional HR Services din Timisoara ofera cu entuziasm si dedicare servicii in domeniul resurselor umane adaptate nevoilor dvs!
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors degree in Finance.
• 4+ years relevant experience in an accounts payable department, preferably gained
within an international organization.
• Experience working with global accounting systems.
• Knowledge of general accounting procedures
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including people development/coaching,
objective setting and measurement skills.
• Demonstrates competence in key areas of management and leadership expertise
including; relationship management, communication, staff direction and motivation,
financial planning and control, quality management, risk management, and the
achievement of targets.
• The Team Leader, Accounts Payable is responsible for ensuring corporate invoices are processed and payments are made in a timely manner. As well as supervising a staff, this includes managing the workload and priorities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These include the following. Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of management in the context of the role.
• Ensure invoices are paid within the agreed terms and conditions. Answer inquiries from vendors concerning invoice payment status and resolve issues with unpaid invoices in a professional manner. Coordinate cash flow management with the Europe Finance Manager and Accounts Receivable coordinator. Prepare payment list and enter payments into banking system. (30%)
• Gather and sort invoices with supporting documents, verify invoices for accuracy, make any necessary adjustments in balances and process. Verify and reconcile balances and total accounts payable Ensure invoices/vouchers are posted to correct period, account, and project as well as ensure there aren’t any discrepancies. Coordinate and prepare the monthly accounts payable closing to meet target deadlines. (25%)
• Lead team by delegating and allocating manageable goals to accounts payable team and manage team workload. Provide employees with timely, fair and measured performance assessments and feedback to foster growth. Reward and recognize performance as appropriate in coordination with management. Communicate department and company strategy and direction regularly to team so they can help drive success. (30%)
• Research problem invoices and purchase orders, contact vendors or business managers to gather missing information. Resolve account discrepancies by investigating documentation, issuing stop payments, payments or adjustments. (15%)