Manager Accounts Payable
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Step Up active
View all jobs Manager Accounts Payable active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Cauti un loc de munca? Sau poate un job ideal? Vrei sa avansezi in cariera?
Ori esti la inceputul cariereri tale? Step Up este aici sa te ajute prin recrutare si selectie de personal profesionista si multe joburi interesante!
Firma Step Up Professional HR Services din Timisoara ofera cu entuziasm si dedicare servicii in domeniul resurselor umane adaptate nevoilor dvs!
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors degree in Finance.
• 4+ years relevant experience in an accounts payable department, preferably gained within an international organization.
• Previous management experience
• Experience working with global accounting systems.
• Knowledge of general accounting procedures
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including people development/coaching, objective setting and measurement skills.
• Demonstrates competence in key areas of management and leadership expertise including; relationship management, communication, staff direction and motivation, financial planning and control, quality management, risk management, and the achievement of targets.
• This is a new position for the company following a Corporate decision to centralise the Accounts Payable (AP) function to Timisoara. As the Accounts Payable Manager you will manage and lead the AP team to provide high quality service to both internal and external stakeholders. You will also contribute to a strong team delivery, optimising processes and ensuring there is consistency of practice across the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These include the following. Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of management in the context of the role.
• Ensure effective systems and processes are in place to process payments of invoices within the agreed terms and conditions across the team.
• Lead the review, documentation and implementation of best practice and process consistency both within the systems and in connected processes
• Provide ongoing workshops and training for staff across the business to ensure compliance with AP processes
• To act as an escalation point in answering questions from both internal and external stakeholders and dealing with issues from vendors
• Establish KPIs for the AP team to drive continuous improvement
• Management of processes to ensure invoices/vouchers are posted to correct period, accounts, and project as well as ensure there aren't any discrepancies
• Coordinate and prepare the monthly accounts payable closing to meet target deadlines
• Management of the team by optimising structures, delegating and allocating workload to ensure team objectives are met. Including hiring, training, performance management and continued engagement.