HRIS Payroll Specialist with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs HRIS Payroll Specialist with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
* Payroll experience, preferably in a BPO/SSC environment;
* HRIS experience is highly appreciated and represents a plus;
* Experience with HR systems (such as SAP HR, SuccesFactors etc.);
* Availability to work with PM shifts from Monday to Friday (1 pm up to 9:30 pm or 3 pm up to 11:30 pm with transportation assured by the company (taxi);
* An advanced level of French to do the job right
* You will work as part of a large and friendly team so it’s important to be a team player;
* You have interest and you want a career in Human Resources department;
* Ability to effectively interact in a cross-functional environment.
* Provide HR systems reports to support HR Services Centre and business processes. * Work with and manage stakeholders to identify information needs and source. * Consolidate reporting to meet business requirements in the most time and resource-effective manner, advocating our business process and principles. Utilize productivity tool (when implemented) to provide monthly HR Service Level Agreement reporting packs and propose improvement ideas arising from this data.
* Contribute to monitoring and problem solving relating to systems replication and interfaces.
* Support the maintenance of QRG/SOP documentation.
* Use appropriate platforms to support HR process incident management, eg. Service Management 9.
* Support the HR Shared Service Centre team with position / organizational structure management and work flexibly within the team to cover peaks of workload
* Acts as a control point for all the requests in People Central and analysis that the position requests are compatible with the payroll system
* Acts as a single point of contact in creating the IT tickets for the team
What’s in it for You?
* Great people culture.
* Salary package based on experience and expertise.
* Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance.
* Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport &Wellness