Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Salesforce Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a Salesforce Developer for designing and developing applications for the Customer Support domain.
As part of the development team located in Bucharest, you will be working on Customer Support public and private solutions using Salesforce.com platform (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, etc).
You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise all along the way.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience as a software developer
• Salesforce knowledge (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, etc)
• Good command of English
• Experience with .NET is a plus
Desirable personal skills:
• Must have a sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
• Autonomous and self-motivated
• Enthusiasm for learning new and emergent technologies
• Strong analytical skills, attention to details; ability to understand user needs
• Easily adaptable to change
• Work as a Salesforce developer in an Agile / Scrum team
• Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring
• Deliver on time and with good quality
• Propose ideas to improve the applications, procedures and technologies used
• Learn and use Salesforce development best practices
Benefits that you can enjoy
We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of training and development programs you can attend.
We appreciate those who give their best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Design or Management and also games and consoles that can be borrowed at any time.
According to your seniority, you will benefit from extra vacation days, health and life insurance, private pension and international mobility.
If you are into sports, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio and you can also borrow an Ubisoft bike during lunch time or in the weekends.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Come join our team!