L1 Support with German
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
- Speaks German at an advanced level (C1) and English at medium level (minimum B2)
- Has team working skills and is socially skilled
- Is ready to listen and understand the internal client’s issues
- Is flexible and capable of properly analyzing the problems they encounter
- Has the capacity to take care of the technical documentation
- Is willing to develop a career in IT
- Log, troubleshoot and dispatch IT issues to the next level, with the aim of ensuring quick and effective resolution;
- Collect data for internal reporting
- Ensure service level agreements are fulfilled
- Resolve incidents, service requests and queries
- Update information in the relevant systems
- Document new known errors