Data Entry Clerk
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Data Entry Clerk active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
- Data Entry Skills;
- Attention to Detail;
- Analyzing Information;
- Results Driven;
- Good command of English;
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office - Excel);
- Maintains database by making proper updates/corrections for new customers in current sales systems;
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities;
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution;
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures;
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data;
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes;
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Location : University (Str. Nicolae Filipescu);
- From Monday to Friday (9:00 to 17:30);
- 1 year temporary contract with Lugera & Makler for Philip Morris Trading SRL;