When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals. We are currently seeking Payroll Associates to join us in our office in Bucharest.
- Is a purpose driven person, taking pride in what they do and acting with integrity;
- Is problem-solving oriented, curious and has excellent communication skills;
- Is flexible, open to change and proactive;
- Has strong knowledge of standard office IT applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Is fluent in English;
- Previous work experience and/or knowledge of payroll legislation and related IT applications is a plus.
KPMG in Romania offers:
- Attractive rewards and flexible working arrangements (e.g. short Friday, work from home);
- Continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm;
- Constant technical training on all tax areas, many soft skills development programs and support in obtaining the professional certification (CCF and/or ADIT);
- Challenging projects, our involvement ranging from processing the payroll for our clients to advising them on reorganizations. Plus everything in between.
- Unique perks like sport and massage in the office, lemonade Thursday, social breakfasts with the partners and many more.