Marketing Data Manager
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks.
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 300 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
Right from the company’s outset, we realized that in order to break barriers and go beyond the industry ‘standard’, we needed both to retain what was key, but also to constantly challenge the status quo. Living by this principle, we saw an opportunity - to help our clients grow and define the future of financial services software rather than react to it. That’s why every year since, we have invested double the industry standard on Research & Development, taking us ahead to ensure we continue to innovate and inspire.
New ideas and new dreams give us the ability to go beyond our imagination. Loving what we do and being Inspire passionate about our work keeps us going even as circumstances change. The world is continuously growing and changing; adapting to what’s relevant while keeping pace with the future, moves us forward.
What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference.
Join our TEAM! Sema Park, Courtyard 1, Wing C, Ground Floor and Third Floor, Splaiul Independenței 319, București 060044, Romania +40 31 710 2264; www.temenos.com/careers
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong Excel skills – mandatory
• Highly organized and self-motivated
• Must be able to work methodically
• Attention to detail required
• Knowledge and understanding of data / data management
• Experience in running a team
• Experience in using Salesforce and understanding of database/CRM – this would be a plus
• Good MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, MS Project etc.)
• Excellent spoken and written English is essential
• Highly motivated and results oriented with a can-do entrepreneurial spirit
• Proven influencing skills using written, and verbal communication including telephone
• Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
• Solid problem solving and consultative skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team with minimum supervision
• Knowledge and understanding of the customer lifecycle
• Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry.
• Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
As we strive to provide a tailored, personalized experience to our external audiences (prospects, customers, partners etc.) the importance of trustworthy and accurate data has only increased. The purpose of this role is twofold. We do not have a data strategy in place and this is a large gap from both a regulation and operational perspective. The role holder will be responsible for evaluating the way we handle data within marketing/as a company and will have the opportunity to define our strategy going forward.
This will include, but will not be limited to, rolling out one approach to data with as single view of the customer across our departments, growing the function, evaluating tools and looking externally at third party agencies and providers to support the strategy. The role holder will also need to make sure that all current marketing business as usual is completed which includes the construction of campaigns within the system, the creation of target group data and monitoring of data quality across our database. The team will also support with regular reporting and handling ad-hoc management information requests.
• Planning and delivering forward focused CRM strategies across the company encouraging lead generation, customer retention and customer loyalty.
• Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation (including acquisitions and auxiliary departments such as the Temenos Learning Community and MarketPlace) and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
• Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities at various stages of the pipeline.
• Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
• Establish ways of evaluating how our marketing activities are performing to establish return on investment as well as comparing to competitors
• Use data to provide recommendations on focus initiatives/channels to invest in
• Responsible for marketing data best practices and processes
• Develop, maintain and review data team skills
• Hands on approach - Create campaigns and reports within Salesforce / Marketing Automation; Create ‘call down’ and “inbound” for Inside Sales team to work from and report against; Manage several marketing inboxes and forward messages to the appropriate recipients; etc.
• Ensuring the database is segmentable to enable targeted marketing activities.
• Work with the organization to improve data quality by establishing processes and clear communication channels – this includes reporting on hardbounces, email exclusions etc.
• Audience segmentation
• Continuously monitor quality levels, and manage quality problems.
• Support with lead generation campaigns
• Ensure data management tasks are performed promptly and accurately