Contract Manager with German, Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Contract Manager with German, Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at www.michelin.ro
- University studies;
- Experience in shared services in activities like : purchasing, procurement;
- Nice to have : 2-4 years experience in shared service;
- German language is a must at advanced level C1-C2 and English medium level B1-B2.
Ensure the purchase to pay process for the contracts he/she is responsible for, by working together with International Contract Managers, country buyers and Planning department from the factories.
- Make sure the orders can be placed in the systems by the internal clients;
- Investigate and solve the reason of blocked invoices for payment;
- Provide support for his/her internal clients and suppliers;
- Ensure continuity of supply activity in plants respecting the service level agreement and the targets objective with plants.
What we offer:
- Flexible work program and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of holiday tickets and public transport costs;
- Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- Employee discounts, allowance and financial aids.