Job Function: Accounting & Finance
Job Posting: Feb 16, 2018, 11:22:36 PM
JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The position exists to insure company’s receivables are collected on time, to keep accounts current, resolve disputes and escalate issues in a timely manner.
Handling/collecting transactional accounts
Focused collection on 1-30 days
Identifying disputes and escalating to responsible resolvers
Prepare account reconciliation (when needed).
Ability to suggest Credit Hold
Records and submits periodic and/or quarterly transaction records, log sheets and/or trackers.
Plans, executes and manages own workload and projects in cooperation with line leaders.
Participates in team meetings. Huddles and information cascades.
Identifies customer needs through communication and probing.
Creates solutions to customer problems. Provide sound recommendations to their queries. Provides resolution the first time.
Assists customers in handling, servicing, follow-up, communication and closure of issues.
Completes workload on time. Monitors if transactions are processed in a timely manner.
Implements error-proofing method to ensure all transactions done are accurately
Participates in conferences calls, meetings and discussions with customers.
Adheres to shift schedules and attendance expectations to ensure consistent support to customers and a balanced workload for peers
Coordinates with other teams/support to complete the request of customers.
- Ability to maintain a positive working relationship
- Ability to absorb information and apply the learning in the next opportunity
- Open to coaching and feedback
- Adaptable and flexible in the needs of the business
- Proficient to Advance Knowledge in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and other MS Office applications
- BS/BA or Associates Degree
- 2 years experience preferably in collections
- Acting Like an Owner
- Assuming Positive intent in all employee interactions
- Being passionate about your work
- Challenging yourself in personal development
- Being tireless in exceeding customer expectations
- Assisting others to be successful as a team
- Owning our own mistakes quickly
- Talking with people and NOT about them
- Creating a culture where people can be their best
- Demonstrating Ethics and Integrity
- Establishing Effective Teamwork
- Building and Maintaining Relationships
- Developing Others
- Communicating Effectively
- Managing Change
- Analysis, Solving Problems and Making Decisions
- Taking Risk and Innovating
- Setting Vision and Strategy
- Providing Customer Service
- Managing and Developing Yourself—Self Awareness
- Drive and Sense of Urgency
- Achieving Outcomes and Optimizing Processes, Procedures and Practices
At Vertiv, we offer the stability of a global leader in a growing industry and the opportunity of a startup.
We design, manufacture and service the mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications in data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial environments. With $4.4 billion in sales, a strong customer base and global reach in nearly 70 countries, our move to establish a standalone business enables us to deliver greater value to our customers and create new opportunities for our people.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Vertiv. Explore them now and join our team of 19,000 employees in making the future of our customers’ business possible.