Junior Email Marketing Specialist
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
- Working experience for at least 1 year;
- Comprehension of email campaigns performance metrics;
- Experience with segmentation and list management;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Analytical, highly organized, task focused;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and results oriented environment;
- Proactive, inquiring.
- Creates email marketing campaigns based on email marketing indicators;
- Validates the online campaigns’ concept, layout and message;
- Manages the evolution of email marketing indicators;
- Optimizes email metrics to meet business goals;
- Pulls and segments data-driven lists based on customer details;
- Ensures customer mailing lists are accurate;
- Adheres to email marketing best practices;
- Creates campaigns to engage current customers and re-engage inactive customers;
- Uses a client-oriented approach and direct communication with the client.