Head of CES I SW C&CF - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Head of CES I SW C&CF - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
For our Engineering Location Timisoara we search for dynamic and motivated person to Lead the Comfort and Connected Functions Group. The C&CF group mainly develops SW for BCMs and GWs for premium/sport cars. Main tasks:
* define the objectives and strategy of his/her group in alignment with the management of CES Interior segment;
* budget planning and tracking;
* hiring and coaching of new team members;
* responsible for people development within his/her group;
* tracking and achievement of quality key performance indicators;
* responsible for Resource allocation and project tracking;
* ensure team utilization rate (productive hours).
* University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
* business orientation, 3+ years leading/management experience;
* 1+ year experience in SW project management;
* 5+ years experience in embedded software development;
* Knowledge of vehicle networks and low-level communication protocols;
* Very good understanding of the SW development processes;
* Strong networking skills;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Customer interaction.
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team:
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.